Motorcycle tires or (tyres) UK spelling are the wheels of your bike. They grip the road and keep your bike riding at it's best condition. It's great cushioning for your bike and gives the "grip" you need to make those hair pin turns.
Air filled motorcycle tires are known as pneumatic tires. They are made of flexible elostomer material or rubber with reinforcing wires to hold it's shape. The air compresses as the wheel goes over any bumps to act as a kind of shock absorber. Solid tires without air have been attempted without much success. Air is the critical ingredient necessary to create that nice smooth ride. With air, you have the potential of getting a flat. Nobody wants to get a flat; it's dangerous and a pain in the butt.
Motorcycle tires are mounted around a steel rim. The size, material, and shape of the tire will determine it's overall value and performance. Depending on your needs, you want to purchase and install the right tire for you. Whether it's overall gas mileage value, speed, performance or reliability.
You want to insure that your tire doesn't become too worn out or thin. You need to change and replace them as soon as that happens.
Types of tires:
* Performance tires. Designed for higher speed. Often uses a softer rubber material for improved tracted. They wear out faster however. Performance tires are also good for use in the summer.
* Winter Tires are designed to remain very pliable in very cold conditions. They often have fine grooves and siping in the thread patterns. Designed to bite into the road; ice or snow. Winter tires may also be worn with studs or chains for extra traction.
* All Season Tires are outfitted on most automobiles and motorcycles. They are designed to fit most conditions, but none perfectly. They seek to find the perfect balance between comfort, performance, and wet harsh weather conditions.
* All Terrain Tires are used on trucks, SUVs, and off road, motorcross motorcycles. They often have stiffer side walls for greater resistance to puncture.
* Mud Tires are normally very large, chunky threaded and designed to bite into heavy and deep mud. They are very wide and designed for heavy vehicles. Mud tires are not well designed for road use.
Valid for for helmets & apparel only. Motorcycle boots, luggage, hard parts, body parts, oils, tires, batteries and
oversized items do not apply. We will pay for shipping back to us for all exchanges, and then back to you.
So you never have to worry about shipping charges! Free freight does not apply to Returns or returns for refunds
(only for exchanges). Free freight only applies to ground shipping. Expedited shipping is not allowed.
Shipping only applies to M-F. Shipping freight must be properly packed and shipped insurance pre-paid.
Items lost in shipment or damaged in shipment is the responsibility of the customer. All original tags, paperwork,
stickers and accessories must be included. All original manufacturer boxes must be in new condition. You have 7 days to
request an exchange. Exchanged merchandise must be in New and Resaleable condition. All used helmets will be rejected.
Any scratches or signs of use will void your exchange. Any washed merchandise is void of exchange.
All returns must be accompanied by an order number, all original packaging materials and paperwork.
All Hot Sale items cannot be returned for exchange or refund. This item sale is final because it's a limited sale item.
Free Shipping Exchange does not cover Boots (Street, Offroad and Cruiser). Free exchange policy applies to ONE time use only.
Customer agrees to pay for all returns and shipments thereafter. Check our Returns and Exchanges page for additional information.