Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool - Motorcycle Tool Accessories
- Innovative design will Press, Break and Rivet 520, 525, and 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-ring and non O-ring type chains
- Easy to use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration. Simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need!
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- Includes protective plastic case for convenient storage of the PBR tool and all its components
- All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail side repairs
- Includes spare pin
- One year limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Patented design
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: One Size
- SKU: 57-8470
New - Brand new item in original packaging (original manufacturer's warranty may apply).
Used Like New - Brand new and in perfect working condition. Original packaging may be missing or slightly damaged.
Lightly Used - Item has seen limited use but remains in good working condition. May show some limited signs of wear with small scratches or cosmetic blemishes. May arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Good - Item may show slight to moderate use but remains in good condition and functions properly. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Used - Acceptable - Item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. Item may arrive with damaged packaging or be repackaged.
Sorry, No sizing chart or sizing information for "Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool - Motorcycle Tool Accessories" but Head over to our
General Sizing Guide Page