create Motor Helmets
access_time January 09, 2019
LIMITED EDITION MAGNETO YOUTH RACER JERSEY
With its pre-curved sleeves, moisture-wicking and lightweight and durable main chassis the Limited Edition Magneto Youth Racer Jersey retains all the of the adult technology. It comes in a range of distinctive and aggressive color combinations and is designed to match for a total performance look and feel.
- Specially designed and developed for an optimized youth fit.
- Poly-fabric construction is lightweight, moisture-wicking and durable.
- Cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
- Stretch collar neck construction for fit and comfort.
- Fade-resistant sublimated graphics.
- Fitted wrist cuff.
LIMITED EDITION MAGNETO YOUTH RACER PANT
A class-leading fusion of comfort and durability the Limited Edition Magneto Youth Racer Pant incorporates innovative features, such as the ‘Vector’ back panel and the 3D ‘Babel’ knee construction, to significantly ramp up track performance. With lightweight mesh, perforated panels this pant will keep you cool under pressure.
- Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability.
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
- Localized perforation zones allows for cooling airflow and comfort.
- Exclusive ‘Vector’ back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding.
- ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gusset for excellent fit in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
- Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in riding position.
- Leather inner-leg panels provide heat resistance, grip and comfort.
LIMITED EDITION MAGNETO YOUTH RADAR GLOVES
Lightweight and with excellent comfort features, Limited Edition Magneto Youth Racer Glove incorporates a single-piece spandex upper and synthetic suede palm reinforcements for high levels of comfort and improved feeling on the bike’s controls.
- Ergonomic chassis and reduced material design result in a supremely lightweight, comfortable glove.
- Lightweight, single-piece spandex upper construction gives excellent flexibility.
- Perforated, single layer suede palm is breathable and offers excellent sensitivity on bike’s controls.
- Reinforced thumb construction increases durability and gusset for improved flexibility.
- Innovative stretch insert in palm and thumb area for improved hand movement and lever control.
- Suede reinforcements on third and fourth fingers for added abrasion resistance.
- Convenient slip-on design for secure, customized fit.
- Silicone grip patterning on fingers for improved riding control.
- Hook and loop grip and stretch wrist pull tab with silicone for fit and easy entry.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue and improves comfort.
LIMITED EDITION MAGNETO TECH 7S YOUTH BOOT
The CE certified Tech 7S is an advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. The ‘Magneto’ blends all of the performance properties of the Tech 7S in an anthracite, orange, fluo and cyan colorway which will appeal to younger riders.
The Limited Edition ‘Magneto’ gear set has been designed to be paired with the ‘Magneto’ boots. The ‘Magneto’ Youth Radar gloves and Youth Racer jersey and pants feature the same technical innovations and performance as the rest of our motocross range, with the distinctive color combination allowing dirt riders to hit the track in an eye-catching outfit that is a fitting tribute to one of amateur racing’s most intense battles.
TECH 7S Featuring a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance the Tech 7S Boot has been specifically developed for youth or smaller framed riders. With class-leading protection, innovative performance features such as pivot system to movement and flexibility the Tech 7S is built to withstand the toughest of terrains.
- Tech 7S is specifically designed and sized for junior and /or smaller framed riders.
- PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
SUPERTECH M10 SOLID HELMET
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep-rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best brains in protection development.
Hence Alpinestars Helmet Development Department was created and given the brief to research and develop the most protective, most comfortable and lightest possible motocross helmet.The goal was to allow riders to push the limits of performance, benefiting from confidence inspiring safety technology, reduced weight distribution to minimize muscular effort in the neck, shoulders and back and improved physiological and cognitive performance with a supremely well-fitting and well-ventilated construction, optimizing comfort while riding.
- 3K, high density carbon outer layer that improves strength and efficiency of energy dissipation over the shell.
- UD carbon composite layer that gives significantly greater radial strength around the shell, preventing compression but allowing controlled deflection for reducing transmitted impact energy.
- Aramid fiber layer which provides critical penetration protection.
- The combination of material layers gives improved energy management: limited outer shell deflection making the energy spread wider and better absorbed by the EPS liner.
- The result of the unique shell lay-up process employed in the M10 construction results in extremely effective impact protection.
- With a fully equipped helmet testing facility, within Alpinestars Racing Development Center, an exhaustive impact research program has resulted in the Supertech returning linear and oblique impact performance which far improves upon current helmet regulation standard limits.
- For direct, linear, impact by an average magnitude of 41% and for rotational acceleration, oblique, impact performance by an average of 48%.
- Shell sizes are manufactured in small, medium, large and extra-large to ensure that riders have the correct fit which not only improves comfort but, most importantly, the effectiveness of the helmet in an impact.
- Formed with a multi-density EPS polymer, the energy absorbing layer gives an inner helmet profile which soaks up impact forces dissipated over the outer shell at the point of an impact and provides a shape offering a close and comfortable fit.
- Heat mapping tests have resulted in specifically designed ducting which produces a positive flow into the helmet over and around the rider’s head, improving comfort while riding and reducing the on-set of heat stress in extreme conditions.
- The visor design of the M10 is also an integral part of the ventilation system as it is profiled to direct airflow, acting as a channel to concentrate and smooth the flow into the shell.
- The Supertech liner design is formed to optimize airflow channeling around the rider’s head before being extracted from the M10 through rear exhaust vents to ensure positive pressure is maintained with constant airflow while riding.
- Weight is both a factor in riding performance and safety in a helmet and to ensure the M-10 offers the ultimate in weight saving performance enhancement, the material selection, preparation and construction of the helmet has been rigorously analyzed for weight to strength and energy absorption properties and a strict analysis of all the components used in the Supertech finishing.
- The Supertech helmet lining design includes canals which allow a tube to be incorporated on either side of the shell.
- This is a feature extensively tested by Alpinestars rally raid and enduro riders enabling convenient fitting and connection to a hydration system.
- Removable liner cover is washable and features a cool-max fabric interior and anti-bacterial talent yarn for long-lasting freshness and quick-dry performance between riding sessions.
- Chin-Strap: Wider than certification requirement: 26 mm for comfort and produces with a woven poly yarn to give a soft ‘hand’ feel and connects securely with a double D-ring.
- Helmet features TPE coating washable surfaces to improve maintenance and increase durability.
A-Head Adjustment System
- The Supertech M10 incorporates a patented system to allow the helmet to be tuned exactly to the riders preference for the height and angle at which the helmet sits on the head.
- With a micro-adjustable pad that is connected to the helmet inner shell, it is possible to raise or lower the helmet fit and also, to tilt the helmet forward, or backwards.
- The M10 visor release mechanism is conceived to avoid the inherent weaknesses in other types of anchoring systems.
- Maintaining shell integrity is vital for safety and with the possibility of multi-directional forces impacting on the visor, separation at the critical point of loading reduces potentially damaging leverage and rotational accelerations that refer injury to the rider’s neck and spine.
- Along with the ERS padding removal, ‘Eject’ allows for emergency removal of the helmet, without putting load on the rider’s spine.
- Conforming to both DOT certification and ECE homologation, the M10 is certified for use worldwide.
- Collarbone protection is an important design feature of the Supertech helmet shell base profile.
- The base of the M10 has been sculpted to give a relief section, where the bottom profile is raised to clear the collarbone (Clavicle).
- Post-crash protection mechanisms are also a key feature of the Supertech design, allowing rapid and safe intervention if the rider has suffered a major impact.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System: MIPS.
- A low friction ‘slip’ layer is incorporated into the Supertech M10 helmet, between the comfort padding layer and the multi-density polymer energy absorption shell.
- When energy is impacted upon the helmet, causing a rotation force, the MIPS layer allows for movement of the inner absorption layer to damp and re-direct the energy before causing significant acceleration stress to the brain. This mitigates the causes of brain injuries, such as concussion. Emergency Release System (ERS).
Shop For Alpinestars Off-road Gear